total page views

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

LONGING FOR WHOLENESS

I believe we accumulate life in the chambers of our heart. It is there I found inspiration and the complexity of what longing for wholeness in love is.

Internal and external are ultimately one. When you no longer perceive the world as hostile, there is no more fear, and when there is no more fear, you think, speak and act differently. Love and compassion arise, and they affect the world.
Eckhart Tolle



                                                               Photo by:TJKG

Longing for Wholeness

I do not love you in a way that is recognizable;
I love you in a way that does not appreciate words.

Love lives in the innocence of breath, the daemon of eyes,
the pierce of the unseen, the pleasure in the purity of pain.

My voice with an unselfish, loyal,
and benevolent concern
shakes from the madness of the gods,
aches from the basilisk bite,
hastens the ego of death’s drive,
the psychic desire for interconnection
wrestles with my wondering,
and pines for the interaction
with a peaceful sentient being.

While sitting patiently on the wings of my peripheral vision,
love’s purity is stolen from my pulse, and disguised as something else.

As an architect of my own despair,
my love is oddly drawn and shot into heartbreak.

Let Eros’ wings be free from the shackles of my memory,
free from the burden of fault, free from Cupid’s arrow,
resting poignantly deep in my bloody bones’ marrow.
TJKG  6-5-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave me your word of wisdom.