total page views

Monday, May 21, 2012

SMILE THERAPY 16

I'm not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde. ~Dolly Parton


Smile Therapy 16

I am in smile therapy when
I was driving my daughter to school today,
and she looks at me with that all knowing look of
a ten year old...
I look at her and say,
"What?" Cause I have seen the look before--
like when I am dancing in the kitchen to Justin Bieber.
Unacceptable for sure.
She says,
"Aren't you embarrassed by THAT gray hair on your head?"
I respond like a good mother.
"No."(well maybe a little)
"We all get older,
and with that we get gray, but don't worry
I am going today to get it colored."
She looked ahead to her elementary school and said,
"Good thing,
and I want you to know...
I will never let my hair get gray."

From the smiling mouths of babes.
TJKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave me your word of wisdom.