total page views

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUN

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

I was engaged in a interesting conversation with Paul Macht of Paul Macht Architects. He is an environmentally-minded man who opened my mind to yet another possibility of the sun. While sitting in front of a fire in his zero energy green home, I commented on the heat and how I was in need of the sun. He said to me, "that is the sun burning right there in front of you. The tree grew from the sun and now it is the sun burning from the wood." He then went on to say how the sun is in everything and that thought inspired me. The sun truly is the universal giver of life. May we all feel her warmth today.


Sun

The zenith of the sun,
presently,
sun inside fire--
bullion.
Alive in verdant trees,
olive oil, vitamin D, heat and energy.
Grows until death and
converts back to life.
Persecution of a pagan woman
for worshiping her love,
lifting and cultivating and living,
a cyclical glove.

All revolves around
the recycled one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave me your word of wisdom.